Sunday 8 March 2009

Help for the Place I Am At

Dear Heavenly Father and ever so merciful God

Its a Sunday and I spent the better part of my morning yelling.
Yes, yelling! Lord, did you ever yell on a Sunday? Nope as far as I know you were chilling. Resting from your work.

And here I was, the woman you created in your own image, yelling.
Yet I thank you cos as I was yelling you put a copy of Joyce Meyer's book in my hands - How to Succeed At Being Yourself'.

You gently spoke to me through it even as I raged on.

'I love you no matter what you do. That will never change so don't feel bad. You can never be perfect like my son Jesus Christ and I appreciate that you are trying but do not be so hard on yourself all the time. Trust me to help you get better. You are on a journey and as long as you hold my hand, you will get there.'

Thank you so much for speaking to me through that book. It could only have been you considering I bought it in June 2006 and apparently never read it! You really are a true friend and I thank you this day, the 8th of March 2009 for being....

...Help for the place where I am at....

Do accept my thanks to you Lord.

I offer them to you in Jesus Christ's name.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment