Tuesday 21 April 2009

Back to School

Dear Heavenly Father

You are the only one I know who can protect from all harm
Lord, children, mine included, are on their way back to school for the 3rd term.
Father keep them in your secret place
As they go. As they come. Hide them beneath your feathers
Where no harm can touch them.

Lord, please surround them with your banner of love
As the mountains surround Jerusalem
No weapon fashioned against them shall prosper in Jesus Christ Name. Amen!
Lord, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ on my children, all children of
friends and family right now. It shall seperate them from ALL evil.

Even as the blood kept the children of Israel safe from the touch of the Angel of Death. SO shall these ones be ring fenced. Death shall not touch them
In Jesus Christ name Amen!

No sickness shall come near them. No matter what goes round in the schools.
The same blood shall avail for them and prevent them from falling sick. NO bacteria, no virus, no infection shall be able to invade any part of their bodies or systems
In Jesus Christ name. Amen!

Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers for my children, A, A and I and for all the children I know. I bless your Name.!

No comments:

Post a Comment