Saturday 4 April 2009

Enlighten My Heart O Light of The World!

Dear Father, Light of the World

Good morning Father. Hallowed be your name.
I honour you this morning.
I thank you for waking me and mine up today, this day, Saturday, 04 April 2009
It is a good day. You are a Good God. I love you so much and
I thank you for the bottom of my heart

Lord, I cannot begin to thank you enough for all that you are doing in my life
Thank you for making me feel used by You. Thank you for your unction.
Thank you for the man of God you sent to me to confirm and explain your actions in my life
That could only have been you.
I praise your name. I am here O Lord.
Keep using me as you please. Carry go!

But Lord, I need something. I need any understanding heart.
I need to have the ability to understand what you are saying to me clearly.
I need you to help me understand what to tell these people that are sending my way.
I am helpless with you you. But I love being helpless like this.
Cos then, you are STRONG in my life.

Father, I had a dream this morning. You know I rarely dream.
You also know that lately I have been asking you to communicate with me via dreams and visions.
And you also know that you yourself told me about 2 days ago that you were going to send me a message in a dream.
Now was this the dream? If it was, then please help me to understand it.
Open the eyes of my heart O Lord.

Help me to see the wonders of You O Lord. Every day.
It is In Jesus Name, I ask you O Lord.
I know you have heard me.
Thank you.
I love you Lord.
Blessed be your Holy Name!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment