Monday 20 April 2009

That The Dark Clouds May Lift

Father of the Heavens and the Earth
There is a cloud looming over me
My mood, my thoughts, my outlook today
You control the heavens
You control the skies, the winds, and the atmospheres
You control me.
You are the Light of the World

Deep down in me, I feel like I am in some kind of fight
A fight where I cannot see my adversaries
A fight I did not ask for and do not want
But Lord, you are the Mighty Warrior
You have not lost any battle and I know
This one too, the one over me, my home, my life, my peace
You shall not lose it either
Rise, Lord and let these my unseen foes be scattered.

And where I need to act. Where I need to stand
Lord, help me. Guide me. Tell me what to do.
Help me to fight for what you have given me
Help me to understand what is going on with me and in me
Help me to be that which you have called me to be

Lord, just help me to move away from under these clouds
Or better still
Drag the clouds away!
You know you can do it. You own the clouds
In Jesus Christ name, I pray!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment