Tuesday 26 May 2009

Thanks, Thanks , I give you Thanks!

Dear Lord, Giver and Sustainer of Life
I give you thanks this minute
For giving me life and for taking care of me all these years
I give you thanks for seeing me through all these years
I give you thanks for my highs and my lows
For me tears and my whoops of joy
For the days I have had and for the days I have not had
For the times I jumped buses and for the times I sat at the back of my own car
For the times when I felt left behind
For the times when I knew you had promoted me
Lord, I could go on.
But I just want to say, Today, the day you brought me forth from my mom's womb
is a great day and I thank you so much
For You O Lord are the only awesome God
All other gods are.......in short, they are nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment