Friday 21 August 2009

God of Comfort, We Need You!

My Lord, My God
Only you can comfort and uphold my auntie at this time
Only you can comfort and uphold the children
Only you can comfort and uphold all of us
So it is only you that I am calling on now.
Father, Lord of Comfort
Please send down your Spirit now on all of us.
We need you in our hearts and souls
Cos we are grieving so over this loss.
Father please help my aunt to do all she needs to do at this time
At night, wrap your arms around her and give her peace.
Give the children peace to deal with this situation.
Give us all peace to deal with this situation
Father, just come down and be God.
Cos we know, that not matter how much this all is for us
How pained we are that you have called him home to you
I recognise that You are STILL God.
And I ask that you take absolute control over everything
In Jesus Christ's name
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment