Wednesday 23 December 2009

Father!

Dear Heavenly Father and Most High God!
You alone are holy and worthy
And you alone are in control
So I refuse to be moved
Even if I just had all the air knocked out of me!
Yes, last night I was blindsided.
I did not see it coming at all
And neither did my mgm!
But once again, I say it cos I believe it
Only you are holy and worthy!

Father!
I know you can fix this!
Father!
I know you can work this out for my mgm's good.
Father!
My eyes are on you!
I know my expectations shall not be cut off!
Father!
I know you are not a man that you should lie!
So Father!
Step in to this situation. Arise O Lord!
And make this crooked road straight
It's in Jesus Christ's name, that I ask you
Father, hear my cries!
Amen!

I am confident that you who has started a good work in my mgm
You are able to complete it.
I know that, at the end of the day, ONLY your purpose for him will stand
Yes, let the enemy roar but its just noise. Its you I hold on to now.
Yes, Father! You alone are worthy and holy. And Faithful.

I love you Lord. Blessed be your name. Thank you for hearing me this morning.
Thank you for guarding our hearts with your peace.
Thank you Lord, For you.

No comments:

Post a Comment