Saturday 12 December 2009

My Heart is Full Of Thanks...Yet

Dear Lord and Heavenly Father

My heart is full of so much gratitude to you today....yet something is casting a cloud but I know you can fix it cos you are such a loving gracious Father.

My JJ lies on a hospital bed right now needing your healing touch. Balm In Gilead, do that which only you can. Lord, I don't understand what has happened to her but I understand your abilities to heal, to reconstruct, to renew, to restore. Lord, all these , please do for Jumoke today in Jesus Christ's name. Lord, make her all better and brand new. Let all her thinking and speaking abilities be made brand new by your healing touch. My Jehovah Jireh, you are my healer and I trust your word.

Fly over my sweet cousin today with healing underneath your wings and make her healing and her recovery a wonder to her doctors in Jesus Christ's name. Amen. And Father please, as your word commands, THIS AFFLICTION SHALL NOT COME A SECOND TIME to her or any other member of my family.

And as we deal with this as a family, I lift up my aunty and uncle to you and all JJ's siblings. Lord, Prince of Peace, fill their heartst will peace that passes all understanding. Uphold them Lord and guard their hearts. Fill them, this minute with even more assurance and confidence in your abilities to heal and restore and protect.

So it is and so shall it be In Jesus Christ's name. Thank you Lord for hearing me. I am so grateful

Amen!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment