Monday 31 January 2011

Lord, I Hear You Loud and Clear

Dear Lord and Heavenly Papa
Thank you so much for having my time
Time enough to caution me
Time enough to warn
Lord, I am ever so grateful
For all the words of encouragement
That have been coming my way, for in them
I see your face, I hear your voice
A concerned voice of a concerned Dad
I am grateful for it
That I can hear it.

All I ask now Lord is more grace
So that I might keep myself in the right space
The place of less me and more you
The place of but for you, who would I be?
The place of true humility
For dear Lord, dear Father , I really know
That, I am not worthy of all these words
Its just you and I know, Its really Just you
So please just give me more grace
To keep my head in the right place
In Jesus name I pray to you
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment