Monday 11 July 2011

I Am On The SeeSaw Again

Father, I need help. Your help. Again.
I know you, I know I can call on you
And trust you. Cos only you can understand
Why I am on the seesaw again.

Why I am up now and down now
Why I smile when my heart weeps
Why my nerves are frayed and my mood swing.....
Why I have no clue what this is so
But You do, cos you know me better than I
Know me and why I am on the see-saw again.

So Lord, I call on you and as I do
I give you thanks in it all, not for it, but in it
Cos I would rather not be on it.
Yes,  I hate the seesaw, I hate the ups and downs
But....then again.......I like it cos as I look up
As I try to hold on and maintain my balance
As I hold on tight to the grips, I call on you
And you hear........
And that makes my heart smile......

So, who cares if I am on the see saw again?
My God is with me still
And that is all I need to know.....
The world might be spinning
My moods might be swinging
But my God, he is every cool, ever calm and
Totally collected.

No comments:

Post a Comment