Tuesday 6 September 2011

Lord, You are Good To Me

My Lord, you are too good to me
It is clear that when you do for me, you don't look at me
If you do, all you see is your son, Jesus Christ
Cos Lord, you are too good to me.
But I am not complaining Papa
I am so grateful for your love that just knows no bounds
It is too good to me.

My Lord, you are too kind to me
It is sure that when you move for me, it is not me you see
Clearly, it is your son, my Saviour you are considering
For after all, he did die to give me plenty
But still it makes me wonder how I could be so blest
I am so amazed by how you do more than I even ask
Way too much for me.

Still, I humbly accept it ALL Papa
Yes, I accept it all with a promise to always live my life for you
Knowing full well that even my lifetime will not cover
The cost of your love.....Cos it is just too much, too good.
To me.

1 comment:

  1. I promise to always live my life for YOU Lord. Help me to live my life like Christ did and I
    thank you so much for all you have done.

    ReplyDelete