Saturday 10 November 2012

In This Season of My Life, All I Want........

PapaGod, I love You. PapaGod, I thank You. PapaGod, I appreciate who and what you are in my life.
This morning, at 5.10am, you kicked off a new thing. I am so happy you did that and I thank you for it. Papa please, every single praise, every single word of  worship, every single word of thanks, let them be acceptable to you In Jesus name. Amen.

PapaGod, I have some serious requests to make right now. They mean a lot to me.

Please, give me the grace to relentless pursue holiness.
Please give me the grace and ignite in me a desire to cultivate my vertical love relationship with you so that my horizontal love relationships can improve
Please give me the grace to continuously praise and worship  you each day that I breathe in Jesus name. Amen.

These are my chief prayers to you today in Jesus name. Amen.

Love you Papa. But I know you love me more. For that, I thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment