Tuesday 10 March 2009

Give me a Heart Like Yours

Dear Father in Heaven

You are THE awesome God and I praise your name right now.
There is no one. No one to be compared to you.

Lord, there really is no way I can be like you if you don't help me out.
I do not want a whole lot. Lord simply touch me and take away this cold heart I have
Replace it like you said in your Word with a heart of flesh. A warm heart.
A heart of Love. Like yours.
Dear Lord, You are so kind. So gentle. So full of Love. So patient. So good. So . So. So you.
Please touch me and make me more like you each day.
In all I do, help me to reflect you.
When people see me, let them say
'Ha there goes a wonder! There goes God's daughter!'
In Jesus Christ's name, I pray
Amen!

Thank you for hearing me always.
Thank you for loving me no matter what
Thank you Lord. For you.
Accept my thanks, I pray . I offer them to you in your Son, my saviour, Jesus Christ's name
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment