Tuesday 10 March 2009

Though the Heathen Rage!

Dear Lord, Giver and Sustainer of All Life

Thank you O Lord Most High for the confidence that I have in You
I know that it is not possible for anyone to touch your annointed ones!
I know that there can be no divination against the house of Israel.
No, let them plan, let them gather together. All their counsel SHALL come to nothing
For ONLY THE Counsel of the Lord can stand in my life.
In the name of Jesus Christ
Amen!

Hide us always in your Secret Place where the enemy cannot dare to venture
Cover us with your feathers always
Cover me. Cover my family. By marriage and by blood. Cover my friends
With your Banner of Love. This I ask in Jesus Christ's name! Amen!

I declare now that
No weapon fashioned in this age or the next can ever ever prosper
Against me or any one related to me by marriage or by blood
That I or anyone reading this, no matter when, none of us shall die before our God appointed time in Jesus name.
We shall live to fulfil our God given destinies. we shall live to declare the good works of the Lord in THIS land of the living.
In the name of Jesus Christ!
Amen!

It shall be well with us in our going out and in our coming in
The Lord has set his special angels out to watch over us
No harm can befall us
We are the chosen ones of the Most High God
He is mindful of us. And We are grateful.
Praise God!

In Jesus Christ's name, I have prayed. And His Name, I thank you for hearing me Lord and for backing me up!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment