Monday 23 March 2009

My Focus

Dear God, O Most High and Loving Father
I pray today for my focus
Lord, you spoke to me early this morning and it has been on my mind on and off all day since
You said, focus on the inward beauty. That is what I look at.
Lord, I need your grace to remember this and then to do it.
Indeed, I tend to spend so much time (not a lot but more than I spend with you) on stuff that have to do with the 'external'. Father I do not want to do that anymore. I want you to take the first place in my life.
I want you to be number 1 and I want this to be clear by the way I order my daily affairs. I ask for Grace from you O Lord. Help me. It is only you that can help me with this.
I am trusting you and counting on you to touch me, touch my heart and touch my soul.
Let me see that nothing is more important that spending time in your presence and learning at your feet.
In Jesus Christ's name, I pray. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment