Thursday 26 March 2009

Father, I need You!

Lord! My Father and My God
I need you more than ever! Please never leave my side.
Last night, or is it this morning, I did not wake up to meet with me and it pained me
I need more grace. Grace to do the right things at the right time.
Thank you for not allowing me to feel too bad. Thank you for being so patient and so loving.
You more or less told me, it was OK and that I should try harder tomorrow.
Imagine, as if meeting you was for your own benefit. I am the one that needs YOU!
Father, take up permanent residence in my heart.
Make it your home for ever. So that You can continue to guide my every step. My every action.
I do not want to be a wishy washy christian any longer. You now I have told you this before. It is either your way or now way. Help me!
I need you Lord. I really do. I need you to increase in me. I need you to help me decrease.
I need you to help me make my motives pure. I need you to help me be more like you every day.
Dear Lord, Jehovah El Shaddai. You are the all sufficient One. You need nothing as everything belongs to you. Please help me, your child. I just know that I need You.
In Jesus Christ name I pray. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment