Thursday 26 March 2009

That Your Son's Star may Shine!

Dear Heavenly Father

I love you Lord. Thank you so much for being there for me.
Thank you for being the I am that I am
For being greater than the greatest and stronger then the strongest
I praise your Holy Holy Name. There is NO ONE like you Lord. No one!

Father today, I am calling on you in the name of your son my saviour Jesus Christ. He is the one that told me in Your word that whatever I ask of you in His name, you will grant to me. Lord, I trust you and I know that you will not forsake me. It is about you son. He is going for a Finalist shortlist weekend on Saturday. Lord, help him to excel. Let your hand of favour be upon him through the weekend. Just as your Spirit of Excellence rested upon Daniel and he was found to be 10 times better than all the students in that nation, so let my son, your son stand way above all the other candidates in all the ways that matter most.

Father, your son was made for sings and wonders. Let it be evident to all the panellists in Jesus Christ's name. Amen!
Father, your word says that he will be head only and never tails. Let it be so throughout this weekend in Jesus Name. Amen!
Lord, send forth your Spirit to help him remember what he wants to say. Let it give him the confidence to face all the questions and even when he does not know the answer, let him not be ruffled. Give him the presence of mind to handle the situation and come back strong.
Father, You are a God that never fails and as your child, He will not fail in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

I thank you Lord for hearing me as you always do! I know that I will give this testimony to the glory of your name in the presence of your people!

And I use my son as a point of contact to all young people taking exams at this time, just as you have done it for mine, so shall you cause these other children to excel in Jesus Christ's name. Amen!

Thank you Lord! Praise be to your name for ever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment