Thursday 26 March 2009

Not Unto Me! But To Your name be the Praise!

My Lord and My God

This is just a prayer of Praise
I do not know what Pastor's wife chose me for this task
But I thank you cos It must have been you.
You know my heart and you know my passions
I thank you and praise your name.

All I ask Lord is that you take away any 'ITKism' that may be in me.
Lord, take away any pride in me or any other thing that would make me
do that which You have not sent me.
Let me just speak only as You direct
Let the words that I speak to these couples.
Let my counsel
Let my advice
Let it all come from you. Let it all flow from your own wisdom.

Remind me daily that I am nothing and that all that I have and all that I know comes from you
Keep me on the straight and narrow.
And help me remember also that I can do nothing to change these people. I do not have that kind of power. All I can do is pray that the seed that I am planting into these lives, that you O Lord, will water them and cause them to bear fruit in the lives of these couples and even in mine.
It is in Jesus Christ's name that I ask you for all of this Lord. And I am confident that you have heard and will answer.

Thank you Lord! I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment