Thursday 12 March 2009

Prayer for TV and Cable Stations


Father in Heaven, Creator of All

Father I lift up all the different TV and Cable Stations we have in Nigeria and even abroad. You are able to turn the hearts of men anyway you choose. Lord, please touch the hearts of the powers that be in these places for the good of Christian children. Raise up godly people in the right positions who can help influence the diet of programmes being produced today. People who will take a stand and even prevent certain shows from being aired that are re-enforicing negative behaviours in our children.

On cable and on regular TV we need more programmes suitable for our children Lord! I know there is nothing impossible for you. Raise up people with gifted minds who can come up with creative ideas for TV and Cable programmes that will glorify your name. There is such an imbalance right now. And I am calling on you to please step in and take control for the good of our children.

And Lord, I too release myself. Use me in anyway you see fit towards this goal.

In Jesus Christ’s name, I have prayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment