Thursday 12 March 2009

Protect Your Son From Negative TV Programming!

O Lord!

I am really worried about this and as in all things I cry out to you. I lay this load down at your feet.

But first of all, thank you for who you are and what you do.
I praise your name for being the kind of God that is always a heartfelt cry away.

I need your help for your son. Your 5 year old. I am not sure what is up but I think it has to do with the amount of time he is spending watching those children’s programme channels on TV. And then the amount he spends on his PSP. Lord, he is crying out at night and says he dreams of being chased!

Father, help! Show me what needs to be done. I ask you in the name of Jesus Christ, let the Holy Spirit show me what to do. I know the obvious is to restrict his time watching TV but father I cannot even begin to put into words my fears. I simply ask you to take control of his mind and heart.

Holy Spirit of God do all that you alone can do to clear his mind and memory of anything that is causing these nightmares. Let your peace reign in his heart when he is awake and when he is asleep. At night, as he sleeps let the angels you have put in charge of him also be on guard against evil nightmares in Jesus Christ’s name I pray. Amen!

I use my son as a point of contact to all other young children (and indeed older ones) that the influence of TV will not be a negative one. That their minds will be that of Jesus Christ and that their hearts will be kept pure and godly always in Jesus Christ’s name. I cover their minds, souls and bodies in the precious and powerful blood of Jesus Christ. It will separate them from EVERY form of evil. Amen!

Also I use myself as a point of contact to all other mothers out there. May God give us all the wisdom to know how to protect our children from the negative impact of the TV programming and more importantly how to continuously be in prayer for our children. In Jesus Christ name I have prayed to you.

I trust that you have heard me and I am grateful. My mind is now at peace.

Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment