Wednesday 11 March 2009

A Prayer of Praise ! Your Children are a Year Older!

Dear Lord and Heavenly Father

How could I ever thank you enough Father? How many mouths would I need to have? A thousand? A million? No. Even that would not be enough.

Lord, it is You, the Sustainer of Life that has kept my 2 reasons for another 366 days. Yes, 2008 was a leap year and you kept them safe in accordance to your promises.

Indeed, it is true Lord. I can testify. You never lie. You never fail. You always come through.

Thank you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping your son and daughter, the gifts you have given us for another year. Glory and Honour be to you Lord. For I know that it is only you that could have done this. Your son is 15 now and your daughter 12! Wow! Glory to God. I am so grateful.

For another year free of any hospital stay. I praise you
For excellent school reports. I praise you
For safe trips to and from school. I praise you
For safe travels in the air. I praise you
For their eyes, their ears, their limbs, the flow of blood to the hearts.
The way the take in oxygen and breath out carbon di oxide.
In short for all the ways that their bodies function as you decreed it to be.
No, I do not take any of this for granted.
Jehovah, God of Life
I praise your Holy Name!
Today and Always.

Thank you:
For the resources you give my MGM, your son and I to take care of these children
For your wisdom you give us on raising them up to be like Christ. Even when we fail, you pick up the slack and console us, the earthly parents

Thank you :
For their teachers in school and at church.
For their grandparents and all else helping to mould them as they continue to grow.

Lord I really am grateful for this time of joy and celebration in my home.
Do accept my heartfelt thanks in Jesus Christ's name. Cos you are surely wa
Amen

In Jesus Christ's name I have thanked and praised you O Lord cos you are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment