Tuesday 7 April 2009

More Mercy O Lord!

Today, Merciful Father, I need a fresh measure of your mercy
I know that when I woke up this morning, your favour woke up with me
So did your goodness and your love as boundless as ever.
But want I really need more than ever is your mercies
Hide me in it while I align myself to you.
I use myself as a point of contact to all those dear to me who also need this blessing.
Lord, let mercy continue to say ‘No’ for us.
Let it continue to stop judgment from falling upon us.
Let it continue to cover those of mine who have not yet accepted your Son into their lives
But quick Lord, send workers into their lives to share the word with them and let their eyes be opened. Let the scales fall from their eyes. Let the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ shine into their hearts and set them free.
Let Mercy prevail for us O Lord
In these perilous times
In Jesus Christ Name
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment