Tuesday 7 April 2009

Help me Understand Lord

Dear Lord, My Father

I need you to help me understand
Why? I prayed for her yet she died.
Ms. K, the little girl died yesterday. Lord, why?
Hmmmm, Lord, I know, you are Kabi o kosi.
You are the I Am that I AM
Who am I to question you.
No matter what you are the God of the Living
So please send forth your comforter to her family
Her Dad. Her Mom. Her Siblings
Lord But why?
Our friend J too, just died like that yesterday morning
His wife, his children? Lord who will take care of them
Yes, you are right, you will. Yes, you are ABLE
I thank you Lord, cos even as I count on you to help me understand
I know I can also count on you to take care of I and the children.
Yes, even though sometimes I do not understand a whole lot
I understand that YOU can be TRUSTED
SO yet will I praise you Lord
In Jesus Christ Name
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment