Wednesday 8 April 2009

The Sound of The Abundance of Rain!

Lord, How Wonderfully Re-assuring you are!

Thank you for being so committed to me!
Thank you for your sign to me this morning as we rounded up our meeting
The rain. The mighty sound of it coming down from the skies.
I heard you say
'As the rain is falling to the ground hard and fast
As it is pulmetting the soil. So have I dealt with all those that have risen against you, your family, your children, your life.
So shall they be ground hard into oblivion'

What a wonderfully assuring Father God you are.

I thank you
I praise your awesome name!

Lord today I feel so loved by You. I feel you have gone the extra mile to
let me know how much you care. And all I want to do is be like you. That is how I want to pay you back. Give me the grace O Lord, to be like you.
So that the abundance of rain will never leave my life.

In Jesus Christ's name I ask

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment