Thursday 9 April 2009

That O/O and T. A Might Be Saved

Dear Heavenly Father

I know that it is your will that we pray for souls. In fact, if you had a favourite dish, I know it would be 'saved souls'. That is why I am confident that you will hear these my prayers for a dear friend of a friend, O. O and my one an only dear brother, T. A. Thank you in advance for moving on these 2 cases.

Lord, Pour Down your Holy Spirit on O and T and
Convict them of their sins and separation from You TODAY!

Reveal to them who You are and what Christ has done for Them

Open the eyes of their understanding and remove the spiritual blindness that prevents them from seeing that they need you.

Draw them to Yourself in a powerful way.

Bind Satan from them. Guard them Lord and do not let Satan steal Your Word from them.

Lord, I pray for Your grace and mercy to surround O and T today and always and Help me and anyone else you choose to use to be willing and anxious for their salvation. Lord, show me how to lead them to Christ.

Finally Lord, I ask in the name of your Son, the saviour of the world that you send people across their paths to bring them a witness of Christ.

From now on, O Lord, create an 'unsettling' in their hearts. Let them be restless to find out more; Let them be drawn to a good church or to good people; Lord. Stir their hearts up and let them only find that peace they are seeking when they come to you in Jesus Christ's name I have prayed.

I use O and T as points of contacts to all my unsaved friends and relations. As I have prayed for these 2 so shall it also be done in all their lives. In Jesus Christ name. Amen! We shall all be saved. Amen!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment