Thursday 2 April 2009

Open The Eyes of Her Heart

Dear Heavenly Father

I love you so cos you love me more!
I praise your name this evening cos I just realized that you are just too much
I cannot get over the love you have for you children
I am talking specifically about my dear one, S
You are calling on to her. She can hear you Lord
Now, help her some more. Ignite in her a strong burning desire to spend time with you
Lord, touch her as only you can.
As she draws near to you, Father, please draw close to her.
Whatever little bit of your word, she reads, Lord, let her eyes be open to see something wonderful just for her life.

She accepts that she cannot do anything by herself. She accepts that she does not know where or how to start. But that is exactly how we all must come to you. Not in our own strength but in yours.

You know what you have in mind for her Lord. Please as she has begun to take these faltering steps towards your throne room of grace, Lord, be there as I know you will to welcome her with open arms.

Thanks Dad. I love you. But I know you love me and S much more.

Praise be to your name for ever more!


No comments:

Post a Comment