Thursday 2 April 2009

Jehovah Rophe, Send Down Healing on Ms. K.

Dear Lord Jehovah, My Jehovah Rophe
You are my God that heals me.
That heals all those I lift up to you.
I thank you for all the times you have heard my cries for healing
For myself, My own and for others.
I am grateful
Lord, I have come again.
I bring K to you. Father, even now, touch her.
She is only 12 years old and should not be
Going through all of this. But the devil will always try his best.
But Father I know you are more than able.
I know that you sent your son, my Savior to the cross to pay the price for all sickness known and unknown at the time.
What is heart problem to you O lord, Most High?
Is there any name that is above the name of your Son, Jesus Christ?
I declare that in the name of Jesus Christ and by His stripes, she is made whole even now.
And so it is and so shall it be to the glory of your name o Lord.
Praise the Lord! For once again you have given us victory over sickness!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment