Wednesday 1 April 2009

It's a Brand New Month. A Brand New Quarter

Praise God!
Father you are just awesome.
what? Three whole months you have kept me and mine!
I exalt your holy and mighty name!
What? Not one illness. Not one emegerncy trip to the hospital for the children
I honour your holy and mighty name!
What? Not one day wondering where the next meal will come from. How the next bill will be paid
Lord, I magnify your name.
What? Zillions of kilometres worth of school runs, trips by air, land and sea! You kept us safe
Lord, you are worthy of all my thanks and praise!

Thank you for a brand new month. The 4th month. A brand new quarter
O Lord, as I cross over into this new season, I praise your merciful name.
You alone are worthy of all my adoration and thanks!

Father, come go with me and mine and all I hold dear, into this new season.
Come be with us in all we do
So that we can continue to have reason to praise you and sing of all your goodness

There is absolutely no other God like you, Lord
Be thou exalted in all the heavens. You are just too much!
I hail you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment