Wednesday 1 April 2009

Thank you O Lord, My Mighty Deliverer.

Jesus. My Friend. My Helper
I am not sure how I could ever thank you enough
You are so faithful. Even more so than I could ever be
I am so so grateful to have you on my side

This is a prayer of thanks to you for raising up your banner for me
Yes, the enemy did come as a flood
And you did what only you could do.
You moved for me INSPITE of myself


Yes, though I lost it totally and said what I shouldn’t have
Did what I shouldn’t’ have. Thought as I shouldn’t have
You, O Lord most Merciful and Most compassionate
You did what you always do. You stepped up and blocked the enemy of my soul

You are too Good for me Lord. But am so blessed to have you on my side
I will always tell of your goodness in my life
I will always sing of your mercies and favour.

You alone are worthy of all my praise
You alone are worthy of my singing and thanks.
Oh, how I love you Lord for standing up for me and not allowing me to fall victim my myself.
Thank You Lord for once again, delivering me from the evil plans of the enemy!

Accept these my thanks O Lord as I offer them to you In Jesus Christ's name
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment