Wednesday 15 April 2009

Peace to the Stormy Pregnancy Seas.

Dear Father in Heaven

You are my strength and my shield.
You are my healer and the lifter up of my head
Lord I call on you now for my friend, U
She is expecting and is feeling all the rages of early pregnancy
Lord, touch her now.
Heal her now
Balm in Gilead, Sooth her insides
You are the one that can speak to the stormy seas
Speak to the hormonal seas raging in her body now Lord and calm them
This is a blessing and you do not add sorrows to your blessings Lord
So lift her head up now Lord and let her move into a joyous season now
I declare now, U be well and rise up. It is well with you cos the Prince of Peace
has spoken to your insides. You are STRONG! You are WELL!
It is well with you. It is well with your baby son! It is well with J and A. It is well with P. It is well with your whole household!
In Jesus Christ's name.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment