Tuesday 14 April 2009

That My Lips May Speak Only Truth

Dear Heavenly Father, God of all Truth

Please help me today.
First of all, please forgive me for telling lies
I know that the devil is the father of lies and
That By telling lies I align myself to him. God forbid!
I do not want that so I ask you to help me.
Your Spirit lives in me and is ready to help me.
I tap into that power now to keep my lips from speaking anything untrue
I tap into the power to make you Lord of my life.
If God is the King of my life
Then I will fear Him above all and want to tell the truth no matter the cost.
Father, Please help me to understand that by telling the truth all the times,
I am actually put you in your rightful place in my life
The number one place.
In Jesus Christ's name.
I stand for Truth always
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment