Saturday 9 May 2009

Its Only You Jesus!

Lord, My True and Only Helper

Its the 9th of May 2009 and I cannot believe or understand where I am
How did I get to this place. This quagmire. This confusion
How did I allow myself to spiral so far down the road, the empty road
How did I? How could I?

Lord, it is only you I can look up
Lord, it is only you I can hold on to
Lord, it is only you I can count on not to give up.

Cos me somedays I give up
Yes, some moments, I am fed up
Cos I know that I know what is up. Who is up?
Yes, it is the enemy of my soul. My Future. My destiny
He is up. And he is roaring at me. Trying to trip me up.
So , yes, I know what it up.
But I also know that but for you, I will trully give up.

So Father, Lord, My one and only. You are the Pillar of My Life
I lean on you weary now. Please send your Holy Spirit to me
Let Him boost me. Let him re energise me. Let Him release me
In Jesus Christ's name. Amen!
Lord, it is only you!

No comments:

Post a Comment