Tuesday 5 May 2009

Lord, You are The Best...

Dear Heavenly Father and Lover of My soul

My last cry to you was 'help me' and you did just that.
I was ill in my body and in my head. And you touched me
I was weak in my limbs and in my heart. And you helped me
I was lost in my real life and in my spiritual life. And you lent a hand
I was confused and I was perplexed. And you shone your light

I needed help
I needed direction
I needed protection
I needed support
Above all I needed your mercy
And you held back nothing
You gave it all to me. Overly. Abudantly. Boundlessly

So I am here again.
Fallen seven times seventy times
Yet up on my knees I am already
And I know that to my feet,
You will yet pull me completely
I am grateful
For no one could ever love me like you do

No one.
But you. YOU are THE ONE. THE ONLY ONE.
I could never praise you enough. Thank you enough
But you know what Lord, I will spend my days...and nights, trying...

Glory to your holy name. In Jesus Christ's name have I thanked you Lord
Accept it. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment