Tuesday 29 May 2012

Life, Live In Me

Life, Live in Me
And dispel all that is death from within me
Giver and Sustainer of  Life, let me live in you
That, in you, I will push back all that is death without

Light, Live in Me
And dispel all that is darkness within me
Light of the world, let me ever dwell in you
That all that is darkness around me flees at the sight of me

Peace, Abide in me
And dispel all the storms and white noise roaring in my head
Prince of Peace, let me abide in you
That with every word I release, every deed,  calm is restored

Love, Fill me up completely
And dispel all that is fake and conditional within me
Agape Love, let me burrow deep into your heart
That all that is not borne of love dissolves into nothingness at my presence

PapaGod, all I am really saying is take me over.
Totally. Completely. Please.




No comments:

Post a Comment