Wednesday 11 July 2012

'Thank You' Sounds So Lame.......

But Papa, what else can I say to you. Look how you helped me out with this event. See how you favoured me in the sight of all the vendors. See how you O God most high lifted up your daughter above all the things that could have gone wrong. No rain, brand new and bigger venue and I did not pay a dime extra, good programme, great participation, no one got hurt, everyone had a blast, everyone has something positive to say. My PapaGod, I know it could only be you. Who am I? Nothing but what you make me. And you make me so much, so much and that is why at times like this, saying 'Thank you' just sounds so lame.

But thank you my PapaGod. Thank you so very much.  I am so grateful. So, incredibly thankful.

I love you. Please accept my thanks and my love today in Jesus name. Amen.

To you alone by ALL the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment